I was thinking today, as I was brushing my teeth, that we all have little-known "quirks" or facts about ourselves. So, I thought I would share some of my litte-known facts, just for fun.
1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to watch Little House on the Prairie.
2. The sound of a hard rain pounding on a windshield/roof of a car hurts my ears so much that I sometimes feel like my eardrums are going to burst.
3. I always hang my keys in exactly the same place.
4. I love the sound of a piano (expecially when accompanied with a guitar).
5. I love the ocean.
6. I can't swim because I hyperventilate when the water gets above my chest.
7. The sound of a fork scraping against someone's teeth gives me the chills.
8. The smell of moldy food causes me to gag. (Sorry, just being honest!)
9. When I REALLY cry hard, I have so much trouble getting air into my lungs that I almost pass out.
10. When I burn my tongue, I put honey on it. It really does help.
So, there ya have it. Of course, that is only the tip of the iceburg for me. So, I KNOW I am not alone. What are your little-known facts?