Okay, okay, for a long time I have been reading Kris's Friday Five and have never really played along...here they are from last week and am playing along. (Thanks Holli for inspiring me to do this, finally!) So, what you do is read the questions and my answers...then copy the questions into a comment box and answer them yourself or send me an email with your answers. Have fun!
Here ya go!
1. What's the best last movie you saw?
2. What's your favorite summer flower?
3. What irritates you more, sitting in traffic or a meeting after 5:00pm on a friday afternoon?
4. If you HAD to have another occupation, what would you do?
5. Blueberries or cherries?
1) What's the best last movie you saw?
Hmm... the word BEST makes it hard. I think the best last movie I saw was, ummm, The Pursuit of Happyness
2) What's your favorite summer flower?
Daisy. Hands down!
3) What irritates you more: sitting in traffic or a meeting after 5:00 pm on a Friday?
A meeting after 5:00pm on Friday (ANY day for that matter)
4) If you HAD to have another occupation, what would you want to do?
If I HAD to have another occupation, it would be photographer. BUT, I love my current occupation!
5) Blueberries or cherries?
neither, really. I would choose strawberries. :)
Okay, your turn.