Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Headaches

I don't want to be a chronic complainer, but man oh man have I had a headache for like the last few...WEEKS! I am taking the meds, the allergy meds, getting enough sleep....you know all the junk you are supposed to do and yet...headache still. I wake up and it's there. It gets worse all day long until by night-time I can hardly keep my eyes open for fear that the pain in my head will force my eyes right out of their sockets. Have you ever had a series of headaches like that? What did you do that worked?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankfully, I've never had problems with headaches. It sounds pretty bad, though. Maybe you should go to the doctor?

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

I've had problems with chronic headaches, too. I'm on a medication for them that's actually an anti-depressant. I have found, though, that there are certain foods that will trigger headaches. Chocolate, unfortunately, is the worst offender. And caffeine, but I've quit that other than what's in chocolate. (Come on, a girl can't completely QUIT!) :-) Hope you find relief!