With the onset of another spring, I feel compelled to list a few of the things I love about this season.
1. The first time I hear birds chirping (again).
2. Feeling the sun warming my face instead of winds chapping it.
3. The green blades of grass pushing its way through last year's brown.
4. The knowledge that another school year is almost over.
5. Being outside without a coat to keep me warm.
6. Not having to scrape my car windows after work before I can go home.
7. Rain instead of snow.
8. Animal babies.
9. Riding my bike outside again.
What about you? What do you like about Spring?