Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ode to the Mongolian Grill

I have been meaning to tell you that we tried a new restaurant the other night. We don't do that very often because I am a creature of habit so I have to be in the right mood to do that. Since this is a break away from the norm, I decided to write my review here to tell you all about it.

OH...I also decided to be a bit creative.

Enjoy!

Dear Mongolian Grill,
How do I love thee? With all of your fresh veggies and various meats to satiate my waiting tastebuds. My eyes dance at the sight of your noodles all in a row, all noodles from which I make my selection. I smell your many various oils and sauces that I can mix and make my own, unique, yummy creation.

How I do love the way your grill sizzles when my yummy creation cascades down from my bowl onto the surface. The chef, he walks in circles as my meat and veggies grill in my very own sauce. How the delicious smells waft through the air. MMMMmmmmmm.......

How I do savor the first incredible bite of my own creation in my bowl....fabulously mine. Yummmmm. I never knew restaurant food could be so creative. Thank you, Mongolian Grill, for bringing out my inner Chinese Chef.
Love,
Me

No comments: