Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Sad Realization

On my way to school this morning I flipped the radio over to the local "oldies" station. To my dismay the song that came blaring from the speakers was "Is this Love?" by Whitesnake. My immdiate thought was that I must have hit the wrong button. So, I pushed the button again to the "oldies" station and sure enough, Whitesnake was singin' his heart out. Immediately, I began to panic. I mean, if Whitesnake was on the oldies station and I used to DANCE to Whitesnake at the high school dances....that means... I think you KNOW what that means. By process of logical reasoning, one could assume that if I danced to as song on the oldies station in high school...I must be old. So, I did what any of you would have done, I immediately flipped over to the hippest station around to raffirm to myself as young and groovy. To my further dismay, the song coming forth from my speakers I decided was too loud and lewd to be listening to. I caught myself even saying, in my head of course, "Is this the crap kids listen to these days?!" So, please Bloggy friends...be brutally honest with me...Am I old?

No comments: