Monday, September 03, 2007

Pillow Paradise

A few weeks ago, okay...a few MONTHS ago, we started to notice that our pillows were just plain getting lazy. They were flat. They were deflated. They were no good really for sleeping. They looked like folded sheets and that was all. So, I kept saying "I'll get us some new pillows!" But, I delayed. Every time I went to the store I would walk past the pillows and feel guilty. I would just ignore them because I was holding out. Holding out for the best pillow I had ever had. Finally, we bought some this weekend. We went to Herberger's and they were having a pillow sale. (Entire stock of pillows - Buy One/Get One Free - SWEEEEET!) We bought 2 Perfect Pillows. No really...they are perfect. AND, they are actually called The Perfect Pillow. I slept last night like a baby. Di-vine! I love new pillows.

No comments: