I have been keenly aware lately of the things that just have a special way of getting under my skin. I don't really know why I have been more aware of this lately, but alas...I have. Since I have become increasingly aware of these things I thought I would share them with you! So, here's my list of annoyances...(these items are not ranked in any particular order!) Enjoy!
1. People who complain to inappropriate people at inappropriate times.
2. Internet routers that stop sending a wireless signal for no apparent reason.
3. Snow at inconvenient times. (Is there ever a convenient time, really?)
4. Remembering that I forgot to lay something out for dinner around, oh, 9 AM and there is nothing I can do about it. (This is practically a daily occurrence for me!)
5. Commercials that don't make sense to me because then I feel like a huge ignoramus. Am I the only one?
6. Folks who never use a turn signal...seriously, is it REALLY too much work?
7. Telemarketers that call in the middle of my favorite show.
8. Wait...telemarketers. period.
9. Being stopped at a red light when there doesn't appear to be anyone coming in any direction. My thinking is...Do I honestly need to be saved from the carelessness of the invisible people too?
10. People who wear too much cologne or perfume...PEEEWWWW
There ya have it...so, what bugs you?