Thursday, November 16, 2006

Too Much of a Good Thing

I love cheeseburgers. I mean, REALLY love cheeseburgers. If you ask anyone who knows me well they will tell you that a really messy cheeseburger is like my mecca for all foods. I try to limit my cheeseburger intake and I try to take into consideration that they are so completely unhealthy for me, but....I think it is interesting what the Spanish government is doing in Spain. Apparently they launched a campaign to combat obesity by encouraging limiting portions in restaurants. The government feels that a commercial for a Burger King XXL burger needs to be pulled off because of it's enormous fat and caloric intake. (971 calories to be exact) I guess that is an interesting approach. Don't you think that people will just buy more of the smaller burgers?

No comments: