Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Thanks

I have been having bad headaches the last few weeks. This morning I woke up with the worst one yet. I have been questioning whether it is caffeine withdrawl (which it very well could be), allergies acting up (the corn has tasseled here and that aggrevates my allergies), stress (school is starting again this week), or possibly gritting my teeth in the night (I've been having stressful dreams about school!) Anyway, this morning I woke up and my head hurt so bad that noises and light was excruciating. Today was the worst possible day for a migraine because tonight is open house at school and I will meet all of my students and thier parents. I muttered to Drew that my head hurt really bad and then pulled the blankets over my head to block the light and tried to go back to sleep. Drew was careful to be very quiet and then left the room. I was really groggy and kept going in and out of sleep. Anyway, a few minutes later he returned with Excedrin Migraine and a glass of water. In 30 minutes the headache was gone. I have the best husband in the world! You know, it really is the little things like that that mean so much and go so far in telling another that you love them. Thanks Drew, that made my day!

No comments: