Monday, August 21, 2006

First Day of School

Today was the first day back to school. What. A. Day. I was watching the Kindergarten teachers with their little criers and seeming chaos that always accompanies the first day of kindergarten and I did not seem to miss that. I loved my first day as a fifth grade teacher. The kids understand humor, they work, they are wonderful! It was a smooth successful day.

Of course, Drew and I both were back to school today as well. I am taking one measely class online and it started today. Drew is taking 4 classes this semester and had a good day as well. Looks promising.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is school going now? You must be busy as it has been a week since you have posted anything!) I hope that it has been fun so far. We will have to chat soon. Amy