Sunday, June 03, 2007

Bruises

On Friday I was cleaning the bathroom. Like, REALLY cleaning...scrubbing the floor with a brush on my hands and knees, etc. I decided to scrub the shower and boy oh boy...what an adventure. I was cleaning the back wall when all of a sudden my foot slipped (the one still on the floor) and I fell side first into the side of my bathtub. OUCH! I thought I had broken something, seriously, but alas after a few minutes the pain went away. Then, saturday morning I noticed this nasty bruise on my stomach/side. Today it is all purple and gross...it looks like I got hit with a bat or something. I would take a picture and show you, but who honestly wants to see my pasty skin and belly? Not even me. I have never had a bruise as large or as purple as this one is...it's kinda cool. (I know how sad that sounds, but it's still cool.) The inner clutz in me is starting to rear its ugly head again. Tell me you have had similiar expereinces!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not having good luck lately! Stay seated to prevent future mishaps!