Thursday, March 08, 2007

Birds, Bees, and Allergies

I LOVE spring. I love the smells...the fresh air...the way I can open up my entire house and let the air permeate every square inch inside it. Spring has definitely sprung here! Drew and I have been walking in the evenings and we just listen to the birds chirping away. I found the second dead bee in our mailbox today when I checked the mail and, while I don't really care for dead creatures in my mailbox, there was a certain sense of excitement that only comes with the onset of spring. (Well, that and Christmas but I digress) Of course, with all this happiness and new life springing forth, my allergies are working overtime! You know, it is so darn beautiful outside and the air is so crisp...I don't even mind the additional discomfort in my sinuses.

No comments: