Friday, July 07, 2006

Flat Land



Whoever said that Nebraska was all flat land OBVIOUSLY never ventured away from I-80 or the river valley. Last weekend, Drew and I went to a family reunion in Callaway, Nebraska. Callaway is about 40 miles Northwest of Lexington. I was amazed at the beauty of the area. We went back to the area the next day so I could try to capture some of the landscape in photos. The rolling hills, blue skies and natural formations are a site to see. Sometimes I think I am a photographer in waiting. Our first Christmas after we were married Drew gave me a digital camera and I am constantly taking pictures. These are just a few that I took last weekend. I know a photo can never quite be the same as viewing it on your own, but I hope this helps to dispell the idea that Nebraska is flat land!

No comments: