Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Biggest Loser

So, I have effectively become addicted to the Biggest Loser. Do you watch this show? It's probably the only thing during the week that I have to tape if I miss it. (I know, I know, TiVo would help in this situation...but we're trying to save money.) Anyway, I have been following along and cannot believe the hard-headed people that are competing this season. I have decided who I want to win...but I won't tell you right now. I think it's amazing to watch people step onto national television and agree to step on a scale once a week in front of that same audience. They work their tails off, get yelled at by thier trainer, and consistently lose 8, 9, 10 pounds a week. I can't remember the last time I lost 10 pounds in a week! Maybe gained 10 pounds in a week, but not lost it....

1 comment:

amy f. said...

I don't watch it (maybe because it makes me more depressed about my own weight?), but I have a lot of friends who do. It takes a lot of guts and willpower to do what those contestants do! 10 pounds in one week?! That's insane!

I noticed the bible verse of the day on your site. Our pastor prays that every Sunday prior to delivering his sermon. I didn't know it was verbatim from the Bible, cool!