Monday, June 30, 2008

Bored.

Bored.

That pretty much sums up how I have been so far this summer.

Drew and I both got our fishing licenses and we have been fishing and that has been FUN! I even bought a new pole. Fishing for me, though, is only fun when I don't have to touch the worm or the fish. What's the point? You ask? I like to cast, reel in the fish, and be outdoors with no phone or pressing issues to deal with.

Next week I am going back to class...sort of. It's an online course and I know my schedule will become very busy in a short amount of time. Before long, it will be back to school and the daily grind of teaching and learning.

How is your summer going?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am so with you on the bored thing. Since moving back to Torrington, I town I swore I would never live in again, I have been going nuts with nothing to do. Like you said things will get crazy again for you in no time. I'm probably going to sub here this year and see what happens from there. Enjoy what is left of you summer and try not to be too bored. love and prayers--Sarah