Sunday, December 30, 2007

Undecking the halls and all that stuff

Christmas is over and I am pleased to report that we had a GREAT time at our place. How was yours? We went to the Christmas Eve service at our church and that was so nice. On Christmas Day, Drew's family came and we ate and ate and ate! We played Pitch and spent some time together as a family. It was so relaxing and I think a good time was had by all.

I can tell you now that I got Drew and Tungsten T/X Palm Pilot for Christmas. Best Buy really came through for me as they shipped it on December 20 and it arrived on our door step at 12:35 in the afternoon of December 21. Sooooo, it was even here for Drew to open on Christmas. (Which was good because I am not very good at making fudge...have I ever told you that story? Hmmm...someday. maybe. It's embarrassing.) He likes it and I was pleased.

We promptly undecked our halls about 2 days after Christmas and hauled off the tree. Which was probably a good thing considering the thing was probably turning into a fire hazard. Drew was faithful to water it every single day...but a dead tree can only take so much water before it bites the dust. It stopped accepting water about a week and a half before Christmas.

I thought maybe I should blog a little bit since I haven't recently...I hope your holiday was great and you will all be safe bringing in the new year.

No comments: