Monday, November 26, 2007

The funniest Moment

So, we have safely returned to Nebraska and are returning to our normal working lives now that the wedding is over. I do have to share what was the funniest moment, to me at least, of the entire wedding. We were all standing at the front watching Cindy and Todd experience their wedding when the pastor started talking about the rings. All of a sudden the matron of honor turns around and quietly says to me "Oh no! I forgot the ring!" To which I said "What!? Are you kidding?" She says "I forgot the ring! Give me your ring!" So, I did as discretely as I could. We laughed and laughed about it afterwards. Todd couldn't even make my ring fit on his pinkie finger so he had to slyly place it in his pocket until the ceremony was over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That. Is. Hilarious.