Monday, August 13, 2007

Ants

Okay, I am going to divulge a little secret to you....are you ready? We have ants. Not ALL over the house. Not big ants...not black ants. We have tiny red ones. The other day I went into my closet and felt some creepy crawlies on my feet and legs. I KNOW I don't have RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) and I wasn't laying still...so...I looked down. There were little red ants crawling all over my feet and ankles. Gross. So, we bought some ant bait, and sprayed the outside perimeter of our house. Then we waited for the ants to race to the yummy bait. They didn't. We. Still. Have. Ants. Ya'll, I am ready to bring out my A Game against the little crawlies. My problem? I have exhausted everything I know to do, so....can I borrow your A Game? Have you ever had ants? How did you get rid of them?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No fun...I can't say we've ever had the red ants, but we've had ant problems before (carpenter ants, yuck) and we broke down and had an exterminator come out and it did the trick. Hope you can eliminate those pesky critters!